The Found is a place to bring your business to life. We are building a workspace for start-ups who need a flexible office, free agent service providers and makers who need a community and anyone looking to learn more about running a company by actually doing it. Unlike most co-working space we require you to help out and in return we don't charge rent. Unlike most incubators we aren't domain specific and we don't take equity, instead we determine a fair percentage and set up a profit sharing agreement.
These are the criteria for joining The Found:
1. You have a vision for what you want in your life.
2. You have a skill you wish to share.
3. You have a skill you wish to develop.
4. You have a product or service that has proven its value or you have a plan to make that proof.
5. You ware willing to share an agreed upon amount of profits made in the space with the space.
6. You agree wholeheartedly with the following:
- People and place are as important (if not more so) than profits
- Neither thought nor action are complete without each other or without love
- Reciprocity is the foundation for all interactions
- Agreements are to be honored or they must be renegotiated
- Change is the only constant and it is best embraced
- Life is larger than work and is treated accordingly
- Principles are held above personalities